Refreshing Matcha Green Tea Lemonade (Iced)
(Pitcher: 6-8 Servings)
What you'll need:
2 Tsp of our organic Matcha powder
2oz hot water
Juice from 1 lemon
250ml of cold water
1 Tbsp (coconut palm) sugar
Garnish (optional): Mint sprig, lime, or lemon wedge
1) Dissolve sugar in hot water
2) In a cocktail shaker o jar with airtight lid, add your dissolved sugar, 1/2 cup of cold water, and your lemon juice and give it a good shake.
3) Pour this lemonade over ice
4) Make your matcha by putting your remaining 1/2 cup water and matcha into the jar/shaker and give it a good shake.
5) Top your lemonade with your matcha and enjoy!
Recipe by @thehealthpaige on Instagram !
*Don't forget to pick up one of our eco-friendly stainless steel straws-we offer a variety of colours!